To create a User that will only have access to a certain account or a selection of several accounts, use the following procedure to create a user with special account-level permissions:
User creation menu
- 1.Go to Administration > User management > Users
- 2.Click Create user and provide a login name in the Username field, a valid E-mail address, and a Password of at least 8 characters
- 3.From the Group dropdown list, select the Group you want to associate to this user
- 4.Next, in the Account Visibility tab, select the Visibility Type for this user:
- Show all accounts - to provide access to any of the available accounts in the system
- Show only specific accounts - to only provide access to usage and charge data of specific accounts
- 5.If you've selected Show only specific accounts, then select from the Visible accounts dropdown list, each Account Name where this user should have access. You may select a top-level account, or an account further down in the hierarchy. Account inheritance is applicable, meaning lower-level accounts are automatically included when selecting a top-level account. If there are multiple reports, select the corresponding report from the drop-down list first, before selecting any accounts.
- 6.When all fields have been filled in, create the user by clicking the Save button.