Comment on page
Learn how to create notifications for the status of your workflow
Users can get notified (on a notification channel) whenever a workflow has finished its execution. This way you can inform customers, departments, or project owners when their configured workflow has finished successfully or with a failed status. These are the steps to configure a Workflow notification:
2. Click on your username at the top right corner of the screen, then select My Notifications.
3. Fill in the details (Name, Title and Description) and make sure the Trigger is set to Workflow Ended:
Example of a notification for a Successful Workflow
4. Select one or more Workflows.
5. You can apply a trigger for a successfully finished workflow, a failed workflow, or both:
7. You can opt for sending a file along with the notification only if the file was created/modified after the start time of that workflow. To achieve this, tick the Enabled box next to Since workflow start time.
8. It is possible to compress the files by ticking the Enabled box next to Compress Attachments.
9. Finally, click the Create button.